Thursday, June 2, 2011

Father's Day Gifts

I came up with these frames to give as Father's Day gifts.
I worked and re-worked the pattern until I was happy with it.  

They are made out of 1" pine, hand painted and then I used the sparkley textured paper for the accent shape on the front.

I don't know what I was focusing on here, but here is one for a Grandpa.  I really wanted to add strings, but couldn't work out how to add wire and I was afraid to touch the paint with a silver paint pen, my other option.  Finally I just called it good and left well enough alone.

BYU Blue for Dad!  
My children do not allow Red in the house, not even for Christmas :0)

This would work fabulously made out of chipboard if you want to try them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...