Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Treats via Pinterest

Here are a few of the things I have thrown onto my Halloween board at Pinterest.  These juice boxes are ADORABLE!  They would be perfect for the little ones this Halloween.  You can see how they were made at Simply Creative Insanity

Rice Crispie pumpkins with a Tootsie Roll stem-Brilliant!  The kids would love to make THESE.  There are several more ideas at the link, so click away!

I really want to make this.  It looks like the tombstones and tree are made from tortillas.  The link didn't work, but it did lead to some AMAZiNG Ideas for Halloween treats/food.  Check it out at Better Homes and Gardens.

Over at Another Lunch you can find this cute tray of food.  Madison wants this for her school lunch tomorrow.  Too bad.  Your mom isn't that nice :0)

Sara over at Mom Endeavors made these spider web pretzel treats.  Madison also wants to make these.  These ones I can do.  They look fun to make AND fun to eat!

The next post is only for those of you with a particularly strong constitution.  Really.  I consider myself one with an iron stomach, but after viewing those recipes, I am wondering what on EARTH possessed those people to cook food like that :0)  Then again, if you are looking to do a particularly freaky Halloween party, HERE you go.


Second verse...Candy Corn!



Cupcakes {the link didn't work, but it was found on Tatertots and Jello}

And last but not least, more of a craft than a treat...

Oh my heck.  Is your mind spinning.  We need to plan a Halloween party!!!  My kids have their paper and pencils dancing right now writing their list of demands.  
If you'd like to see more of my Halloween Board over at Pinterest, you can find it HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...