Friday, May 10, 2013

Hair Flowers...Done!

Wohoo!  What a fun day I had yesterday :0)
While watching some kiddos for a friend I sat on the floor and made yo-yos.  I have been wanting to make some hair thingys out of them for a long time.

First of all, I didn't make this one...Eli did!  I don't know what possessed him to want to make a hair thing, but he did it.  He probably spent an hour shuffling through the buttons and do-dads looking for the perfect middles for his flowers.  I think he did a great job.








This one was especially fun to make.  I had the pink satin flower pieces cut out in my scrap pile, so I figured I might as well melt 'em down and make them into a flower finally.  The middle was a broach that came with some outfit.  I just used my wire cutters, that magically happened to be in my box, to cut the pin off the back and then glued the gems to the flower.

Look how cut it looks in Madison's hair!

This big baby was another that I figured you would think was totally weird.  Here it is in Madison's hair too....
Isn't it cute!?!  

And it can be worn on a belt or top of a shirt...

Love it!  One more massive project to mark off the list.  

I would totally LOVE to see any projects you have recently finished.  Email me at vanessa.cam5@gmail.com your photos and I will show them right along side mine!!!
Remember, no project is too small ;0)
Sometimes its the smallest projects that take the biggest miracles to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...