Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mustache Art

The kids have decided to decorate their bathroom with a mustache theme.  I made up a couple of printable signs to frame and hang on the wall.  
Mine are waiting for me to pick them up over at Office Max right now!!!
Super Excited! 

We already had towels and a shower curtain in bright colors from our 
Tiki Time Bathroom back in Arizona.

I love the colors, so I thought it would be fun to use them all again in the mustache theme, 
that and I am not about to go buy a whole new color scheme for my kids bathroom to match a mustache ;0


For by the sink

For over the Toilette

So, I made these on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, but they are sized to be cut down to 8 x 10 for frames.  I decided in the end to go ahead and take the pattern paper all the way to the edge in case no frames are used or a frame happens to be off just a little.  I didn't want to end up with white showing up around my print.

As always, you can download any of these prints for free and they are available HERE with dropbox!!!

And now, I too MUSTACHE!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Can't wait to see the bathroom. I have to tell you that have a typo on one though. Wiskars is whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a big thank you for that one!!! We r at the children's museum so I just took it off and will fix it when we get home. I think the whole world knows by now that I really can't spell. Thanks for the heads up!!!

      Delete

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...