Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What Teen Doesn't Love High Heels!?!


Madison's birthday was this weekend.  We drove out to Worthington to see Lindsey and Kylee and brought a few crazy projects with us to do there.  This was the first.  I left Lindsey and Madison there to bake cupcakes while I drove Eli to a campout at Lake Shetek, then came back ready to decorate.

I can't find the direct link, but Grandma sent a picture of the cupcakes CINDY made and we just had to try them out!

I took the lazy way, bought cake mix and frosting.  I believe it was Pilsbury that had the pink, blue and purple frosting.  The blue would be PERFECT for a Cookie Monster cake, by the way ;0}

Lindsey loves it when I put her picture on the blog ;0)

Madison got all creative with her shoe-cakes.  Love the butterfly!





We took these to church and shared them with all the Young Women on Sunday.  The rest I took to Madison's school at lunch on Monday so she could share them with her school friends.  They were totally easy and absolutely adorable.  Thanks Grandma for the idea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Novelty Print Quilt Pattern

I have had a hard time finding good quilt patterns for novelty prints the past couple times I purchased them.  I made up this pattern so tha...